when people move to another country some of them decide to follow the customs of new country others prefer to keep their own customs .compare these two choices .which one do you prefer .support your answer with specific detail.

Life style has undergone dramatic changes over couple of decades. Presently,learning new customs after moving in a new country is thought to be a good idea by a plethora of people. By contrast, others like to follow their own tradition due to their attitude. Here I would like to account for both the views with my own choice.

There are manifold points to support the former view. First and foremost, the presence of new customs plays a phenomenal role while adjusting in new country. To be specific, when persons move in to new country for job or study purpose, some time they feel problem to adjust with native people as their traditions are different. Therefore, they try to learn and follow their customs for adjusting in new country and they create intimacy and mutual understanding with their native friends. Consequently, they feel more relaxed and comfortable and relish their life activities easily with new customs. Moreover, some time qualities of new customs influence them. Hence, they try to follow new rituals instead of their own customs. On ties.the other hand, others have conflicting views.

Numerous points can be mentioned to shore up latter view. Initially, the orthodox feeling of some people not allow them to follow new customs. For example, people follow their customs from their childhood and they creat an ora around themselves. Thus, they do not easily accept and welcome new ideas and they prefer their own customs. As a result, this thinking plays a terrific role to follow their own customs rather then new. In addition, some people have great respect and sentiments towards their nation and rituals in their heart. Thence, this regard stimulate them to stick with their own customs.

From my notion, "every sword has two edges". Undeniably, adopting new customs is lucrative while living in new country however, feeling towards their nation not allow some people to follow new customs. I like to keep all the good customs of my country as my country India is prominent for its customs like respecting elders, love youngsters, etiquettes, ethics and so on. But I also like to adopt all new and value able customs of new country which could be fruitful in my further life.

To recapitulate, In this modern ere, every one have a passion towards overseas countries. people have to take decision according to their need, interest, and choice so that, they can get best out of it.

.

over couple of decades
over a couple of decades

some time they feel problem to adjust with native people
some times they have problems to adjust with native people

On ties.the other hand, others have conflicting views.
On the other hand, others have conflicting views.

the orthodox feeling of some people not allow them to follow new customs
the orthodox feeling of some people does not allow them to follow new customs

Thence, this regard stimulate them
Thence, this regard stimulates them

feeling towards their nation not allow some people
feeling towards their nation does not allow some people

every one have a passion
every one has a passion

Sentence: For example, people follow their customs from their childhood and they creat an ora around themselves.
Error: creat Suggestion: No alternate word