You are unhappy about a plan to make your local airport bigger and increase the number of flights. You live near the airport.Write a letter to your local newspaper. In your letter•Explain where you live•Describe the problem•Give reasons why you do not wan

You are unhappy about a plan to make your local airport bigger and increase the number of flights. You live near the airport.
Write a letter to your local newspaper. In your letter
• Explain where you live
• Describe the problem
• Give reasons why you do not want this development.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing with regard to highlight the hidden aspects of expanding our local airport which my house is situated about 5 km. away from. Please allow me to point out the problems may ruin our environment and also cause some major affects.

First of all, rebuilding the airport absolutely requires more spaces which lead to this fact that they certainly occupy the green lands by the residential area. Lack of sufficient green areas will cause air pollution and health disorders to human. Moreover, low-flying aeroplanes make a big noise that utterly distracts people's life. Such noise pollutions might result stresses and nervous aftermaths in our daily life. What is worse, it is terminated by chronic traffic congestion, specially, in the rush hours. The more number of flights dispatch more passengers around the area generating more traffic.

I would appreciate if you announce these aspects in your weekly articles, making aware our local authorities to rethink their plan and tremendous consequences. I hope to see positive consideration soon.

Yours sincerely,
B.PAJANG

I am writing with regard to highlight the hidden aspects
Description: Check out books how to use 'regard to'