It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they used to be.Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together.Include any relevant examples from your experience.

It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they used to be.
Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together.
Include any relevant examples from your experience.

Nowadays, it is an undeniable fact that family ties are going to be faded compared to our ancestors' family relations and it may cause so many social and family concerns. Moving ahead, we will notice the whys and the wherefores of this phenomenon and the ways of confronting with.

In this modern age, new technologies tremendously ruin family relations. Separating them from each other and force them not to see and talk with others. Surfing the internet, face book and some other social networks are the little known general examples that most of the people spend their time on rather than stayin...

not only we can keep our privacy but also we may keep our family members company in any occasions.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?