You are working for a company. You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this.Write a letter to your manager. In your letter- Explain why you want to take time off work- Give details of the amount of time you need- Suggest how

You are working for a company. You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this.
Write a letter to your manager. In your letter
- Explain why you want to take time off work
- Give details of the amount of time you need
- Suggest how your work could be covered while you are away

Dear Mr. Moon

Hello, I am Darby Shin who is working in your team. I am writing this letter to ask you to allow me some holidays.

Firstly, I will let you know why I need to take some time off work. I have to go to see my father who has been suffering from lung cancer. He will have an operation on 21st, January 2015 in Korea. Therefore, I should go to see my father at that time.

I think that two weeks will be needed in order to stay in Korea because I have to see whether the operation will be done well or not and I ought to look after him for approximately a week. Thus, I need the holidays from 14th to 28th, January.

Mr. Jack who is working in your team as well will take my work while I stay in Korea. Also, when I come back to work, I will work double shifts. Hence, I hope my request will be accepted as soon as possible. Thank you very much for paying attention.

Yours sincerely,

Darby Shin

(08:20)

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'I'.