Essay topics: You are going to another country to study. You would like to do a part-time job while you are studying, so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help.
Write a letter to this friend. In your letter
- Give details of your study plans
- Explain why you want to get a part-time job
- Suggest how your friend could help you find a job
Dear ___________ ,
Hello. This is Darby who is one of your best friends. I am writing this letter to ask you to help me get a part-time job when I will be there to study in university next year.
Firstly, as you know I will study Graphic arts in university from next year for 4 years. Additionally, I am aware that you are working at a restaurant as a chef these days.
If I go to university, I need some money to pay bills like power, a rental accommodation fee, and internet because I will rent a room for myself. It should be too expensive and I can’t afford them without working. Therefore, I would like to get a job although it is just a part-time job.
Could you help me find a job? If your owner will look for any workers such as a kitchen hand, cashier or waiter, or your friends want to give up their job, please let me know in order to apply for it. In case you do that, I will really appreciate you and I will treat you to a dinner.
I am really looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you so much.
All the best,
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 weeks 10 hours ago||EugeneDubinchuk||74.5||Read full essay|
|6 months 2 weeks ago||PRIYADARSINI||73||Read full essay|
|6 months 3 weeks ago||miladpouya||96.33329999999999||Read full essay|
|7 months 43 min firstname.lastname@example.org||70||Read full essay|
|9 months 1 week ago||FaizalReza||84||Read full essay|
|9 months 2 weeks ago||Paula||84||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||dkazemi1364||78||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||max1991||84||Read full essay|
|1 year 7 months ago||tharaka||90||Read full essay|
|1 year 8 months ago||mohan85||70||Read full essay|
- You have just moved into a new home and are planning to hold a party.You are worried that the noise may disturb your neighbour.Write a letter to your neighour. In your letter-Introduce your self-Describe your plans for the party-Invite your neighbour to c (67)
- Some parents buy their children a large number of toys to play with.What are the advantages and disadvantages for the child of having a large number of toys?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experien (52.5)
- You and some friends ate a meal at a restaurant to celebrate a special occasion, and you were very pleased with the food and service.Write a letter to the restaurant manager. In your letter. give details of your visit to the restaurant. explain the reason (80)
- You are going to another country to study. You would like to do a part-time job while you are studying, so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help. Write a letter to this friend. In your letter - Give details of your study plans - Explain w (62.5)
- You are going to honeymoon. Before going, check some questions.- request a harbor view room.- ask possible for late checking in and extra cost- Request breakfast (70)
- You and your family are living in rented accommodation in an English speaking country. You are not satisfied with the condition of some of the furniture.Write a letter to your friend. In your letter-introduce yourself -explain what is wrong with the furni (80)
- In the part of many countries, the amount of rubbish(garbage) is an increasing problem.What are the causes of these problems ?What can be done? (50)
- You bought a music concert ticket. However you are unable to go. So you offer the ticket to your friend.- explain detailed the concert.- why you are unable to go- how can your friend receive the ticket. (70)
- The earth is being filled with waste material such as plastic bags and other rubbish. Is this really happening? What are some solutions to this problem?Gives reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.W (73.33329999999999)
- You are working for a company. You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this.Write a letter to your manager. In your letter- Explain why you want to take time off work- Give details of the amount of time you need- Suggest how (70)