You stayed in hospital due to illness and received professional care and treatment. After returning home, write a letter to express your appreciation of the professional service of the doctor and nurse.

Dear Sir,

I am writing to this letter to thank your doctors and nurse who take care while I was hospitalized for two week at your hospital.

I got admitted at your hospital for the treatment of my right hand thumb alignment before two week. Doctor did preliminary examination and test and then brief me about the surgery procedure with time limit. With that awareness session, I was relax and clarified my questions about surgery. After that, I went through the surgery successfully without any other complication. Doctor advised new medicines, injection and some to do some exercise for my thumb to get early recovery. In addition, they also advised about the daily meal so that I can recover fast. Nurses changed the dressing of my thumb as and when required. They also take care of my thumb exercise on regular basis till I was in hospital.

I was delighted with the qualified service offered by your doctors and nurses. I would especially thanks to Dr. XYZ and their staff on timely basis service.

Yours faithfully,
Hitesh Patel

your doctors and nurse who take care
your doctors and nurses who take care

Sentence: With that awareness session, I was relax and clarified my questions about surgery.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to was and relax