Leaders or directors are often taken by older people but some people think it is better to have some young people to be leaders. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

Leaders are important person in any kind of industries, without them it is impossible to give positive direction towards the growth. Old people use their past practical knowledge and implement in their daily routine. However, nowadays, young people have less experience but they can change the world using different kinds of technique. I am strongly agreed that old people have more powerful than young people.

There are various reasons for people who believe that only older people can make good leader. Firstly, Old people have more knowledge and experience as their age increase and they also seen many up and down in their life so they can use their practical example to develop the other people. In addition, they impose some rules and regulation based on their past experience and accordingly make and necessary changes. Finally, they are the person who teach us the different culture and custom of the past and put forward in the future. So I think old people are highly knowledgeable and experience person to become the leader.

Nowadays, there are many young people who want to become the lead but they have less experience. However, they can learn very fast than the older people as they live with current technology which gave more experience than others for example internet, skype, books, etc. Using these techniques they can improve their knowledge. But this is only virtual experience and not practical so it is not possible for them to become the leader till they have practical experience.

To conclude, old people are the one who give us the direction to word the positive growth and they have all the capability to become the leader including hard woark. At the same time, I also admit that young generation needs to learn more and support to old leader.

Leaders are important person in any kind of industries, without them it is impossible to give positive direction
Leaders are important persons in any kind of industries, without them it is impossible to give positive directions

old people have more powerful than
old people have more power than

and they also seen many up and down in their life
and they also saw many up and down in their life

and accordingly make and necessary changes
and accordingly make necessary changes

old people are the one who give us
old people are the ones who give us

Sentence: To conclude, old people are the one who give us the direction to word the positive growth and they have all the capability to become the leader including hard woark.
Error: woark Suggestion: work