Australian government schools funding 1996 to 2007 08

The bar chart gives information about amount of money earned by government schools in Australia .
Overall , according to the graps , the average of income was 9.7 billion approximately in past 10
years.
Australia government schools funded was about 3.6 billion dollar . It is considered by it was increased dramatically to 0.7 billion dollars.Then around next three years , Australian government schools financing significantly increased amount of money untill 2003 . The goverment funded schools in 2003 for 6 billion.

According to the graphs in past four years there was a dramatical increasing figure of income that the government schools in Australia . Chart gives to the goverment allocated 3.3 billion dollar to schools from 2003 to 2007 . And by 2008 , the goverment was funded schools with 9.7 billion .
It is said that ,there was observed more growth in 2004 -2008 year than in 1996 and 2003
respectively .

If you notice unpleasant odors coming from your air conditioning vents, it's time to deodorize your air conditioning system. Over time, moisture and bacteria can build up in the system, resulting in a musty or unpleasant odor. Our specialized deodorization process works to eliminate these odors, leaving your vehicle smelling fresh and clean. We'll thoroughly clean and sanitize the air conditioning system, including the evaporator and air ducts, to ensure that odors are completely eliminated. Say goodbye to unwanted odors and enjoy a pleasant and refreshing atmosphere in your car's interior with our air conditioning deodorization services. https://starlightautomotive.com/