The bar chart below give information about five countries spending habits of shopping on consumer goods in 2012 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The bar chart below give information about five countries spending habits of shopping on consumer goods in 2012.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.

The bar chart illustrates the habits of spending on consumer products namely console games, outdoor game accessories, cosmetics, books, toys, and cameras in six different countries in 2012.

Overall, the amount of money spent on the last two types of goods outnumbered the remaining merchandise groups. Additionally, while the modes were similar between the nations, it is noticeable that Austria spent their money more on books, toys, and cameras than any other kinds of products.

it can be observed that denizens in Britain were likely to have their money spent the most on cameras, which was about 170,000 pounds; meanwhile, other groups were between around 155,000 and 161,000 pounds and toys were about 167,000 pounds. In Austria, the amount was comparatively low in the first three groups of goods, showing the opposite trend to the remaining three kinds of merchandise.

Besides, money spent on outdoor game accessories, cosmetics and books bear a striking resemblance to each other, while it was around 155,000 in the last two and 150,000 pounds in console games in Spain. All the data reported in Belgium of consumer goods was approximately between 145,000 and 150,000, except for books that were south of 145,000.