The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity in 2014 Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity in 2014.
Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.

The illustration shows the process of coffee production and its preparation for sale on the market. it can be clearly seen that it has eleven stages which starts in picking of the coffee beans and ends in packing in a jar.

As depicted, the process begins in harvesting the coffee beans on the field then drying them up under the sun. After it has dried, the beans are then roasted in a machine and promptly cooled thereafter. Next, the beans are placed in a grinder for crushing, and the granules are then mixed with hot water and strained. On the eighth stage, the mixture is stored in a freezer and then passed again through the grinder. The resultant is then stored in a vacuum engine that evaporates any moisture, leaving the coffee granules. Lastly, these coffee granules are placed and sealed in a container, ready for delivery on the market.