The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity in 2014 Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The column graph illustrates the information about production and consuption of energy by using electric sources in the ten nations in 2014. Overall, it can clearly seen that amount of created electricity exceeded expenditure. Additionally, the highest figure accounted for China and the smallest quantity of kWh belonged to Korea.
In terms of the biggest production and consumption of electric energy, China was leader with 5,398 kwh and 5,322 kwh respectively. The following country was United States which figure was 4,099 and 3,866 kwh. The third country was Russia with similar results in expenditure and creation of energy (1.057 kwh and 1,038 kwh).
When it comes to the smaller countries their numbers practically the same. Its vary between 936 kwh and 500 kwh in production and 850 to 450 in consumption. It is surprisingly notice, that Germany showed differnt pattern from other countries. When in other countries quantity of production bigger than consumption in Germany this indicator was reverse.