The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much

The pie charts illustrate the information about average percantage of sodium, saturated fat and sugar, which consist annual american food.

Overall, it can be seen that sodium and saturated fat eaten by citizens of the USA at dinner, however sugar mostly consumed on the snack time.

To begin, sodium consumption accounted for 43 percent dinner time. The second meal to consume soduim was lunch with 29 percent, but during the snacks and breakfast this figure experienced the least 14 percent. The percentage of saturated fat showed similar patterns with 37 percent at dinner and 26 percent during lunch. When it comes to figures for snaks and breakfast 21 and 16 percent respectively.

Absolutely differnt patterns showed rates of added sugar. The high percentage of this product (42 percent) consumed by americans on the snacks. The rest proportion of this product divided between breakfast, dinner and lunch 16, 23, 19 percent respetively.