The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity in 2014 Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity in 2014.Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.

Given is a bar chart reveals information about the manufacture and expenditure electricity of countries such as the Korea Rep., germany, Brazil, France, Canada, India, japan, russia, the united states and china in the year 2014 and this chart is measured in billion kWh. Overall, china had the highest rate and the Korea republic the lowest one, moreover; germany was a country that consumed more than product.

china started with 5398 and 5322 rates of production and consumption respectively, after it went The united states that had indicators lower china on about 2000’s (4099,3866) billion kWh then russia was lower of the first country around five times in both rates (1057,1038).

Furthermore, all countries after had an indicator lower than 1000 billion kWh and started from japan with 936,2 and 856,7 manufacture and expenditure respectively after went countries with a difference around 100 billion kWh this list closed indicator of Korea republic with rate 485,1 production and 449,5 consumption. However, among all countries, germany had one difference because manufacture 526,6 billion kWh was higher than expenditure 582,5.