The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity in 2014.Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.

danhvinh126's picture

The bar chart illustrates the amount of creating and using electricity in ten different countries in 2014. The unit was measured by billion Kwh.

It can be seen in the figures that china was the country which used and produced electricity most. And there was just a small difference between the quantity of electric production and consumption in all of the countries.

In more detail, in 2014, China reached the peak of the chart with over 5.300 billion kWh in both two groups, production and consumption. The United States followed with the electricity quantity of about 4000 billion kWh in both groups. The next positions in the chart were Russian and Japan, the amount of creating and using electricity of these countries that were around 1000 and 900 billion kWh respectively.

In the rest of the chart, the countries all have quantities of producing and using electricity that was quite equal to each other, just under about 800 billion kWh in both groups, especially The Korean Republic was the bottom of the chart with about 450 billion kWh. This figure was very small if compared with China, the country culminated at about 5000 billion kWh or The United States chased to with 4000 billion kWh in 2014. There was a tiny difference that Germany, the only country in the chart had the producing electricity was higher than consuming electricity.