The bar chart blow shows the percentage of Australian men and women in differrent groups who did regular physical activity in 2010

The bar chart blow shows the percentage of Australian men and women in differrent groups who did regular physical activity in 2010.

The given bar chart denotes the proportion of Australian male and female aged more than fifteen exercised regularly in 2010. At the first glance, two fluctuating trends are visible.

it is conspicuous that the number of men below forty five moderately deteriorated from just over a half and obtained the lowest point. In the second part, however, it slowly grew and reached to roughly fifty. quite the contrary, women had an upwarding trend in the first four age groups, climaxing the apex, approximately a half. The trend experienced a somewhat downfall, touching the bottommost mark by nearly ten percent decrease for women more than fifty five, though. it is noticable that while the percentage of both genders are quite diverse, the last age group delineates almost the same pattern by far roughly one percent.

From this graph, it is quite evident that except the ages fifteen to twenty four, women were more active regarding physical exercises than men, owing to the differences shown in the chart. it is also worth mentioning that although the most active men were between fifteen to twenty four, women in forty five to fifty four had the most regular activities.