The bar chart shows the divorce rate in two european countries from 2011 to 2015

The bar chart represents amount of divorce in Finland and Sweden between 2011 and 2015.
Overall, Finland has a significant changed in every years until of the year and able to upward. The data contrast by rate of sweden whices downward until the end of priod, however both of 2 countries in fluctuation case.
In 2011, the divorce rate of Finland was lowest than Sweden, the percentage showed different around 8% between 2 states. In the next year undergo slighlty come down being almost above 30%, while in 3 years after that endless rise up untillb2015 with the final rate about 40%-50%.
On the other hand, however Sweden in the first priod onto Finland, and increase in 2012 almost 50%, whereas in next year the figure indicated decline sequentially until 2015. The rate proving that Finland has a higher rate than Sweden about divorce case.