The bar chart shows the divorce rates in two European countries from 2011 to 2015 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart depicts the notion of marriage annulation in Finland and Sweden between 2011 and 2015.
Overall, throughout the time period of 4 years from 2011 to 2014, it is Sweden that accounts for a larger share of split-ups. However, in 2015, Findland surpassed Sweden with merely 5% more of marriage nullification.
As per the chart, during the first three years of the aforementioned time period, the trend of giving up marriage in Sweden and Finland was both fluctuating. Noticeably, in 2012, the former reached a peak and nearly pass the halfway mark with 49%, whereas the latter bottom out at somewhere in the vicinity of 32%.
In addition, in the next two years – from 2014 to 2015, the proportion of spouses getting divorced in Finland continue to decline until reaching a trough in the last year of the period with approximately two-thirds that of 2014. However, the trend is not the same for Sweden as the percentage of family break-ups reached a plateau at negligibly 40%.