The bar chart shows the percentage of people in the United Kingdom per age group without any qualifications

The bar chart shows the percentage of people in the United Kingdom per age group without any qualifications.

The bar chart provides information about the proportion of variety of genders and age groups that have no qualifications in the UK in 2009. Overall, in young age, men were more certificates than women, but the trend was completely changed in the elderly.

To begin with the youth from 17-19 and 20-24 years old, the number of males without any qualifications was more higher than females with around 7% and 8% respectively for males and 6% and 7% for the other gender. Unexpectedly, lack of qualifications of men was as equal as women in the 25-29 and 30-39 years old groups, with exactly 8%.

In contrast, the proportion of men and women who had no certificates increased noticeably in 40-49 age group, with 10% and nearly 12% respectedly. Furthermore, there were the highest percentage in the whole bar chart in 50-59/64 age groups, with about 17% of males and 20% of females.