The bar chart shows the percentage of the total world population in 4 countries in 1950 and 2003 and projections for 2050 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart shows the percentage of the total world population in 4 countries in 1950 and 2003, and projections for 2050.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

THE GIVEN BAR CHART compares THE proportion OF GLOBAL population IN FOUR NATIONS IN TWO years 1950 AND 2003 ALONG WITH PREDICTION FOR 2050.

OVERALL, it is APPARENT that china is ONE MOST populated COUNTRY IN PAST , while FUTURE PROJECTIONS SHOWS india WOULD BE ON TOP LIST.

IN 1950, THE RATE OF population IN china WAS highest AT around 23% OF WORLD population, WHEREAS india OCCUPIED 15% OF OVERALL. MOREOVER ABOUT 7% OF PEOPLE WERE FROM USA, compared TO japan LESS THAN 5%.

IN 2002, India's COUNT RAISED BY APPROXIMATELY 4% while china , USA AND JAPAN ALL WITNESSED DECLINE IN figures. IN 2050, it is ASSUMED that india population will INCREASED TO around 18 % WHICH will BE THE highest AMONG ALL. DESPITE THIS, THE proportion FOR china AND japan DECREASED TO 15% AND 2 % RESPECTIVELY. IN THE same year THE figure FOR USA will REMAIN same AT 5%.