The chart and table below give information about what nursing graduates did after finishing their course in the UK in 2009.
The pie chart gives information about the options people chose after graduating nurses. The table illustrates nursing graduates who were in practice in the health sector in 2009.
In general, most people graduating from nursing work in the health sector. It can be seen that hospital nurse was the most preferred option, while people chose mental nursing.
Looking at the pie chart, the figure for nursing graduates who opted to practice in the health sector accounted for the highest, at four-fifths. People combined between working and studying were twice as many as unemployed, at 8% and 7% respectively. Further study and other sectors had the same patterns, at 2%.
Regarding nursing graduates who were in practice in the health sector, hospital nurses had the highest figure on the chart, at 72,9% and 60,5% more than midwives. British working in community nursing made up 10,3%. Mental nurses, paramedics, and other factors were between 0,4% and 2,7% respectively.
|2023-03-24||giangngoc||Read full essay|
|2023-03-21||letrang250191||84||Read full essay|
|2022-11-08||myduyen282||89||Read full essay|
|2021-10-09||immtee||67||Read full essay|
|2021-10-09||immtee||73||Read full essay|
- 2 7 2022 Nowadays people depend on technology in their free time Is this a positive or negative development78
- Some people believe that each countries provide poorer countries with other types of help rather than financial aid To what extent do you agree or disagree84
- The diagram below shows the production of olive oil61
- 23 7 2022 Many people find it hard to balance their work with other parts of their lives What are the reasons for this How this problem can be overcome84
- The bar chart gives information about the food loss and waste at the different stages of production in developed and developing countries Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where revelant61