the chart below shows the number of men and women in further education in Britain in three period and whether they were studying full time or part time

the chart below shows the number of men and women in further education in Britain in three period and whether they were studying full time or part time.

The given bar graph illustrate the information the number of male and female Hoover get the education in Britain in three period as well as both sex worth studying full time and part time the data is calibrated into the thousands.

In 1970,71, the number of full-time education which were done by males category around 10,000 then it increased nearby 14000in 1980,81. Afterthat it rosé approximately 24000 in 1990 and 91. On the other hand, in 1970 and 71 the number of female who were done full-time education less than the males number 1980 and 81 the number increased. the lastly it slowly increased in 1990 and 1991.
The meals in 1970 and 71 dun part time education 1000 but females less than men's next years the number of men were less than female.
Overall, the number of males of Britain in full-time education was higher than female but in case of part time education women number of education highest than mens.