The chart below shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational settings in the UK in 2010 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart illustrates the proportion of male and female educators in six different education levels in Britain in 2010.

As can be seen from the graph, there were more female teachers in the lower grades while higher levels like private training institutes and universities recruited more male professors. The percentage of British female instructors in both nurseries/pre-schools and primary school was extremely high, at about 90%; however, the figure for men only stood at approximately under 10%. On the contrary, nearly seven-tenth of male teachers worked in university, whereas the figure for female instructors was at about 30%. In private training institutes, the proportion of male teachers was above 50%, which was slightly 5% higher than that of female professors.

Notably, colleges saw the same percentage of both groups, at 50%. However, female teachers slightly outnumbered male instructors in secondary schools, at about 50% and 45% respectively.