The chart below shows the percentage of the population in the UK who consumed the recommended daily amount of fruit and vegetables in 2002, 2006 and 2010.
The provided data enumerates the UK population consuming the recommended amount of fruit and vegetables on a daily basis in 2002, 2006 and 2010. As is observed, women consumed the highest amount of fruit and vegetables, while children consumed the lowest, over 8-year period.
As far as the details are concerned, there was 3 to 4 percent difference between male and female who consumed fruit and vegetables everyday. In 2002, the figure for women was 25 percent compared with 22% for men. Both of these figures rose to 28% and 32% respectively in 2006, which were the highest number recorded for these two categories.
It is also conspicuous that out of the three categories, children were reported to come last in terms of fruit and vegetables intake. However, there was a slight increase from 11% in 2002 to 16% in 2006, after which the figure dropped 2% four years later.
- Nowadays, animal experiments are widely used to develop new medicines and to test the safety of other products. Some people argue that these experiments should be banned because it is morally wrong to cause animals to suffer, while others are in favour of 89
- Some people think that when recruiting, companies should aim to take on people who are innovative and able to work independently while others considered they should recruit people who are able to work in a team and follow instructions. Discuss both views 89
- Some parents grow their children in strict discipline while others leave them free to learn lessons of life on their own Which is one of these is a better approach and why Give your own opinion 89
- Some people think the government should pay for healthcare and education but there is no agreement about whether it is the government’s responsibility? What is your opinion? 89
- In many nations people in huge cities either live alone or in small family units instead of a large extended family Is this a positive or negative trend 78