The chart below shows the percentages of males and females with higher education qualifications in 5 countries in 2001 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the percentages of males and females with higher education qualifications in 5 countries in 2001.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Given is the bar chart delineating the rate of males and females having higher education qualification in 5 distinct countries in 2001.
Perceptibly, the proportion of females with high education in Germany accounted for the highest figure, though there was an opposite in Switzerland with males having higher education. Meanwhile, Japan registered the lowest education qualification in both genders.
Remarkably, the figure of females who had the high level education in Germany hosted the highest hierarchy, at 45 percent, while just 35 percent of males. However, the opposite was true for Switzerland. Meanwhile, the lowest figure of females with high education degrees was in Britain and Japan with 30 percent for the former and 25 percent for the latter.
Outstandingly, following Germany, the US ranked second of the percentage of females with tertiary education, at 40 percent, although males marked less than 5 percent of females, at 35 percent virtually in Britain and Germany.