The chart below shows the results of a survey of people who visited four types of tourist attraction in Britain in 1999 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the results of a survey of people who visited four types of tourist attraction in Britain in 1999.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart gives information about the result of visitors who visited Britain’s tourist attractions for theme parks, museums and galleries, historic houses and wildlife parks in 1999.

Overall, the report revealed that the distribution of visitors in Britain with the most proportion was theme parks while the least was wildlife and zoo.

In 1990, the largest percentage of travellers was theme parks with 38%. In addition, 47% of total visitors in theme parks went to Blackpool Pleasure Beach, followed by almost in a tie were Alton Towers at 17% and Pleasureland, Southport at 16%. Moreover, Chessington World and Legoland were a similar level at approximately 10%.

According to the report, the proportion of museums and galleries followed closely theme parks at 37%, Then, it is interesting to say that historic houses had been visited at 16% of the total. However, the smallest percentage of Britain’s tourist attractions was wildlife parks at approximately 9% in 1999.