The chart show the water level of 6 cities of Australia in October 2009 to October 2010

The chart show the water level of 6 cities of Australia in October 2009 to October 2010.

Given bar chart illustrates level of water in different cities in Australia namely Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and Canberra during mounts October 2009 to October 2010. It is apparent that water levels in most cities experienced slight soured expect Sydney that water levels is declined.
It is shown that, water levels in Melbourne and Canberra was the same amount just below 80% in 2009, however, that percentage experienced slight increase to just above 80% in Melbourne, meanwhile, water levels in Perth reach to highest nearly 100% of volume of reservoirs In 2010. Also, water levels enjoying growth in Brisbane and Perth from 25% and 40% in 2009 to 40% and 60% in 2010 respectively. Alternatively, volume of water in Perth remain unchanged in throughout the year. On the other hand. Water level in Sydney withstand dramatic drop in one year from 45% to merely under 30%.
Overall, approximately volume of water in these six cities reservoir is climbed except two cities.