The chart shows the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart shows the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

This chart illustrates different percentage of passing driving tests between male and female in one country located Asia in four separate years: 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010.

Overview, it can be seen that there was a sharp rise of the proportion who passed driving tests in both men and women throughout the period. What is more, the percentage of women who passed their test is higher than men in every single year.

According to this chart, female passing driving tests made up 50% in 1980 and this figure increased by 20% to 70% in 2000 which was the highest record during the investigated period. While after the peaking, the proportion fell slightly back to 65% in 2010. Even this the rate of women passing the driving tests was still higher than that of men.

Similarly, the passing rate of men climbed significantly from 1980 to 2000. Moreover, the proportion of men who passed the driving tests rose swiftly to 2000 during which the figure rose from 40% to 50%. Compared with women, the proportion of men passing tests remained the same level of the previous year and the gap of driving tests passing proportion between two gender was smaller than before.