The chart shows the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart shows the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

This chart shows information about different gender, in one Asian country, who passed the driving test in 1980, 1990, 2000, and 2010.

It is clear that the percentage of women who passed their driving test is higher than men at each year. At the same time, both men and women who passed the exam proportion seem rapidly rose in 2000. The rate of women passing the test reached almost 70%, while this figure of men rose from less than 40% to almost 50%.

After the peaking in 2000, however, the percentage of women who passed test fell back slightly to about 65%. The figure of men kept steadily at the previous level. Nevertheless, the percentage of passing driving test of women was still higher than others.

Overview this diagram, the trend of male failed in driving test was higher than female. And the percentage of men rose larger from 1980 to 1990.