The charts below show agricultural production in two different regions of the country Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given two pie charts illustrate the information regarding agriculture production in eastern and western regions of a nation.

Overall, it can be noticed that meat has a maximum production in the eastern area while, in western region grain section has a highest percentage as compared to others.

It is crystal clear that, 35% of meat was produced in eastern area. Whereas, grains and vegetables has less production that is 15% and 20% respectively. These production merely have the difference of 5%. Moreover, 30% of dairy products is produced.

Moving further, approximately half quarter of grains is produced in western region. The meat production is less rather than grains. Only 10% of difference can be seen.However, dairy and vegetables production is also very low. Dairy has 15% of production whereas vegetables has merely 5%.