The charts below show the percentage of volunteers by organizations in 2008 and 2014

The charts below show the percentage of volunteers by organizations in 2008 and 2014.

The provided data enumerates the volunteers by organizations proportion (Environmental, Art, Sport, Health Care, Educational, and Others) between 2008 and 2014. As is observed, the majority of volunteers belonged to Educational and Environmental organizations, whereas Healthcare accounted for the lowest portion.

As far as the details are concerned, in 2008, the percentage of Educational and Environmental organizations attracted the most volunteers, accounting for 21% and 24% respectively. Meanwhile, only 7% of people volunteered in Healthcare organizations in that year.

It is also conspicuous that six years later, although the predominant organizations for volunteers were still Environmental ones, constituting nearly one-third, Sports organizations replaced Educational ones as the second most attractive volunteering option. After a 6-year period, a plateau could be observed in Healthcare organizations.