The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in England who were able to speak other languages in addition to English in 2000 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compari

The pie charts illustrates students in Britain who enrolled at university in England, who were able to speak other language in compare to English varied from the year 2000 to 2010. The scale is in percentage.

Overall, it can be observed that students who can speak two other languages and knew other languages were increased while students who know Spanish and French were decreased.

To begin with, in the year 2000, students who speak two other languages accounted for 10% and rise up to 15% in the year of 1010. As regard people who speak another language comprised of 15% in 2000, which increased to 20% in 2010. To initial figure for who do not know another language was 30% and inclined by 5% was observed at the end.

However, students who spoke Spanish had ratio of 20% in the beginning, fell to 10% in 2010. French declined by deference of 5%. In contrast, student who can speak German remained relatively same.