The charts show the main methods of transport of people travelling to one university in 2004 and 2009 Summarise the information be selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts show the main methods of transport of people travelling to one university in 2004 and 2009. Summarise the information be selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart illustrates how people traveled to a particular university by 5 different methods of transport from 2004 to 2009.
Overall, there was an increase in the percentage of students using buses, trains, bicycles, and walking, while the figure for cars experienced a dramatic decrease. In addition, the proportion of people traveling by car witnessed the most drastic change.
About 9% of people traveled to a university by bicycle in 2004, followed by an increase to 16% in 2009, which is two times higher than the percentage of 2004. The figure for buses saw a similar change, which started at 33%, after which it experienced a rise to 46% at the end of the period.
The proportion of customers using cars was at 51% in 2004, with a subsequent dramatic decline to 28% in 2009. Conversely, the figures for people using trains and walking started at 3% and 4% respectively, ending the period at 4% and 6% in that order.