Essay topics: Comparison in expenditure by four main European countries.
The horizontal bar chart depicts the expenditure on the six main different consumer goods among four European countries, measured in Thousand Pounds.
Overall, Britain spent a significantly higher amount of money on these consumer goods with compared to other countries whereas Germany was at the bottom - among all countries - who invested in this consumer goods.
In details, majorly all these European countries spend lion's share on the photographic film and toys. Britain spent approximately the same amount on both but precisely, invested 5000 pounds more on the photographic film then as in toys. Italy and France spent the same monetary value on the toys - which were roughly 159 thousand pounds. While Germany spent the money on these both items without drastic variation, by investing 144 thousand pounds. The investment trend in the CDs was approximately replica of the aforementioned once, but on the smaller scale. Every European country spent on an average 4000-5000 less in the Cds then compare to the photographic film.
Out of the other items, Germany and France did the same financial expense on the perfume and personal stereos (143 thousand pounds). This expenditure follows the amount of money invested by France in these both goods - which was 146000 Pounds. However, on the top of this, Britain lead in the investment on the perfumes, Tennis rackets, and personal stereos. In spite of this, they - British people - invested nearly 3500 more on perfume compared to the rackets and personal stereos.
- Nowadays business face problems with new employees who just finished their education and lack of some interpersonal skills such and work in a team. what do u think what are the cause of this? how can it be resolved? (84)
- Due to technology, our traditional skills and was of living is altered. we can not prevent these change. what extent do u agree or disagree? (73)
- Comparison in expenditure by four main European countries. (78)
- nowadays young people know less about traditions and culture than in the past. what are the reasons for it? what can be done to improve the situation? (73)
- Comparison between the Japanese tourist numbers in between 1985 and 1995. (78)
- some experts say that it is better for children to Hindi learning a foreign language at primary school rather than Secondary School. do you think so and take advantages and disadvantages with your opinion. (73)
- Development of an island for tourism purposes. (84)
- some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same thing and avoiding change others however think that change is always a good thing discuss both views and give your own opinion (73)
- The comparison between marriage and divorce ratio in adults, between 1970 and 2000. (73)
- hould museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge, even a voluntary charge, be levied for admittance? Discuss this issue, and give your opinion. (67)