Essay topics: Nowadays many women are joining the police and military forces. however, some people believe that these jobs are not suitable for women discussed. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
In the 21st century, women are contributing same as men in all sectors, even in military and police forces. Nevertheless, some traditionalists claim that the women are not capable of justifying the role of police officers or military commander. To my mind, in spite of this view, women are successful in fulfilling the basic need of aforementioned role up to an extent. Not just this, but adequate level of training and physical tests can mitigate the negative aspect of - women for these roles - wholly.
First of all, as the government is offering an equal opportunity to both genders on the basis of their qualification, abilities, and skills, the field of military service is not, even, substituted from it. Eventually by acquiring effective grades and passing all physical tests women becoming eligible to work as the police officer. Not just this, but in some community such as Islamic region, men are strictly prohibited to touch women. So in this case, women's entry as police officer play an indispensable role in handling female-offended crimes. As a result, women are given an opportunity and they have justified it very well, till today.
On the other hand, women are not physically fit with compared to their male counterparts. Additionally, sometimes they cannot deal effectively with drug dealers, escaped prisoners or criminals - which are often physically heavier and body builders - due to their physical weaknesses. Alongside women are more emotionally attached with any circumstances compared to men, as the research borne out by the Poland women's club.So, occasionally, they -women- cannot cope with horrifying accidents or murders, effectively. Seen in this life, certain situations and research results prove that women are not appropriate for police officer's role.
On a practical note, I suggest that rather than overlooking women's abilities, the government can introduce test which evaluates the physical and mental strength of every candidate - who applied for these roles. In which, women are not given any kind of liberty, without being said. Then after, an adequate level of training to this filtered candidates, especially women, make them perfectly suitable for the role of police or armed officers.
In a nutshell, albeit woman has some by birth backlashes such as physical weaknesses and soft mental approach, it is our - society and governments - responsibilities to provide equal exposure to them as same as men. In future, my aforementioned training approach may substitute all drawbacks with positive promotions ,especially in cases women.
- Nowadays business face problems with new employees who just finished their education and lack of some interpersonal skills such and work in a team. what do u think what are the cause of this? how can it be resolved? (84)
- Due to technology, our traditional skills and was of living is altered. we can not prevent these change. what extent do u agree or disagree? (73)
- Comparison in expenditure by four main European countries. (78)
- nowadays young people know less about traditions and culture than in the past. what are the reasons for it? what can be done to improve the situation? (73)
- Comparison between the Japanese tourist numbers in between 1985 and 1995. (78)
- some experts say that it is better for children to Hindi learning a foreign language at primary school rather than Secondary School. do you think so and take advantages and disadvantages with your opinion. (73)
- Development of an island for tourism purposes. (84)
- some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same thing and avoiding change others however think that change is always a good thing discuss both views and give your own opinion (73)
- The comparison between marriage and divorce ratio in adults, between 1970 and 2000. (73)
- hould museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge, even a voluntary charge, be levied for admittance? Discuss this issue, and give your opinion. (67)