Essay topics: The diagram below shows the average hours of unpaid work per week done by people in different categories. (Unpaid work refers to such activities as childcare in the home, housework and gardening.)
The bar chart compares between men and women based on their marital status in terms of the amount of time consumed for unpaid work on a weekly basis.
It is apparent that females spend more time on unpaid work than males in every marital status. Overall, Both genders in without children group spend the lowest amount.
The highest of 60 hours is spent on unpaid activities by women with more than three children as opposed to 18 hours of men. The same pattern is set to continue in the one to two children group.Specifically, the amount of time for unpaid work in females was 50 hours nearly three times higher than that of males.
The distance between men and women regarding unpaid time amounts is narrowed down in the without children group. Married males and females consumed the total time of 20 hours and 30 hours respectively.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 months 4 weeks ago||Kathie139||73||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||Stephanie Kaushal||78||Read full essay|
|10 months 1 day ago||Nugman||61||Read full essay|
|10 months 2 weeks ago||kajal A. Patel||67||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||Ielts engl||56||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||vaibhavpatel||56||Read full essay|
|1 year 10 months ago||YS89||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 weeks ago||YS89||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 months ago||JasmineRice||80||Read full essay|
|3 years 6 months ago||alan||75||Read full essay|
- Topic: Noise pollution is most certainly increasing at an alarming rate in many industrialised countries. What are the problems and in what ways can this problem be overcome? (78)
- The best way to reduce youth crimes is to educate their parents with parental skills. To what extent you agree or disagree? (55.5)
- As life expectancy is increasing, people work after retirement with pay. Alternatively, some people start to work at a young age. Are these positive or negative impacts? (78)
- Not so many people use a bicycle although it has many benefits. Why? How to encourage people to use bicycles as a main transport? (67)
- Subjects such as Art, Sport and Music are being dropped from the school curriculum for subjects such as Information Technology. Many people children suffer as a result of these changes. To what extent would you support or reject the idea of moving these s (92.66670000000001)
- Some people believe that a country can benefit a lot from university education. Others believe that sending a large number of young students to go to university leads to unemployment. Discuss both views and give your opinions. (61)
- Figures show that some countries have an ever increasing proportion of the population whoare aged 15 or younger. What do you think the current and future effects of this may be forthose countries? (78)
- Society is based on rules and laws. It could not function if individuals were free to do whatever they wanted. To what extent do you agree or disagree ? (61)
- Some people believe that students should study in groups. Others think that they should study alone. What are the benefits of studying in groups and studying alone? Which way is more effective? (61)
- Teachers used to convey information, but now with wide resources of information, there is no role for teachers to play in modern education. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (61)