The diagram below shows the manufacturing process for making sugar from sugarcane Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram illustrates the steps involved in producing sugar from sugar cane plants.
Overall, there are a total of seven steps to making sugar, starting with growing plants and ending with drying and cooling the sugar.
The first step is growing sugar cane plants on soil-based land, which takes 12–18 months to grow properly. Once the plants grow properly, farmers start to harvest them manually. Next, they crush it in the crushing machine to make juice. After this process, they purify the juice in a limestone filter to separate small particles present in that liquid. In the fifth process, juice should be heated in a big container with an open mouth lid for letting evaporation come out, after the juice turns into syrup, which should be centrifuged to separate sugar crystals from the syrup. In the final process, they put sugar in a big jar for drying and cooling. Once this process is finished, you can take sugar.