The diagram below shows the process for recycling plastic bottles Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the process for recycling plastic bottles. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given diagram illustrates how plastic bottles are recycled.

Overall, the recycling process consists of nine steps beginning from throwing the trash to producing goods from the recycled materials.

The first step is the collection of waste in the recycle bin. Then, they are transported by truck to the recycling centre. At the recycling center, the recyclable bottles are segregated from other trashes after which they are compressed into blocks.

Next, the blocks are crushed by sending them between the rollers and the resulting tiny particles are made to fall into the reservoir of water. This is done to clean the crushed pellets. Later, the pellets are heated in a furnace to get the raw material. These raw materials are stored, transported and manufactured into clothes, carry bags, pencils and recycled plastic boxes.