The diagram below shows the production of ethanol oil from grain Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The provided diagram illustrates the process of manufacturing ethanol fuel from grain.
It is apparently ready that the process requires 11 stages in total. It starts with the storage of grain, is followed by various treatment steps, and ends with the final products distribution to market.
Turning to the detail, after being stored in a warehouse, grain is put into a miller to crush into flour. In the third stage of the process, the grain powder is cooked before being turned into liquid in the subsequent step. The process continues with the fermentation phase of the resulting mixture.
Following that, the fermented mixture is distilled and separated into ethanol oil and solid by-products. While the ethanol fuel is stored in tanks and then ready for sale, the wet distillers grain undergoes a drying process to create dry distillers grain prior to delivery to market for feeding.