The diagram below shows the recycling process of plastics Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the recycling process of plastics.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The picture illustrates the process of plastics reproducing.
Overall, there are six steps in the process of plastics recycling, beginning with buying, using and discarding of new plastic products and ending with newly plastic products entering the market again.
In the first stage of the process, the shops displayed new plastic products which are bought, used and thrown away by people, then these objects will be classified into 2 categories. Plastic bag and along with other garbage are sent and burned in the landfill sites. Plastic bottle and containers are collected for recycling. After being gathered, the plastic bottles are taken to sorting house, where they are divided into different types.
In the fourth stage of the process, it is then loaded onto trucks and transported to factories where it is processed and made into new plastic products. Finally, recycled plastic products are distributed back to the retail shops, where they will be continued next cyclic chain.