The diagram shows the changes that have taken place at West Park Secondary School since its construction in 1950

The diagrams present the differences that have occured at West Park Secondary School for 60 years developments. The noticeable difference between the years of construction designed. In 1950 West Park Secondary School's territory was narrow. Between 1980 and 2010 years other buildings of school were broadened.

In 1950 the area of Secondary School consisted of only four parts: houses, farmland and playground. Playground was situated at the top of the school and opposite to the farmland which was next to the houses. In additionally, in 1980 the school's field was expanded than the last 30 years. In that year reconstruction car park and science block were built which was at the bottom of the sports field instead of houses.

Finally, coming to the 2010, lots of buildings were turned out. As a consequence of construction playground and sports field were shortened than the last two decades. At that time the school's car park was enlarged.