The diagram shows the procedure for university entry for high school graduates Write a report for a university or college lecturer describing the information

The diagram shows the procedure for university entry for high school graduates.Write a report for a university or college lecturer describing the information.

The provided flow chart outlines the process through which a high school student can get admission in the university.
Even though this procedure may seem complex there are overall twelve stages one can follow to apply and enter a college.
Firstly, the graduated high school student must fill an application form, which they can take from the website. Now, this finished form must be sent to Admin who decides the way ahead. In case, the application is rejected by the admin, the student can re-apply for different course or can cancel the application.
Post two weeks, in the event of provisional acceptance the candidate is required to provide additional documents that needs to be compiled once more before sending it to the admin again. In occasion of complete acceptance, the student gets enrolled in the college. Afterwards, he/she is expected to choose the subjects and get themselves registered with the Dean. This is how a student can finally enter a university.