The graph below gives information about how much people in the United States and the United Kingdom spend on fuel

The line graph delineates information on the fuel expenses between American and British people in percentage, categorized in three primary segments: poorest, middle-income, and most affluent.
Overall, the United States and the United Kingdom show a contrasting pattern of fuel spending per segment and share the segment differently with the most expenditures for fuel.
Starting from the poorest and middle-income groups, the poorest Americans spend their money on the gasoline at the most amongst other segments by around 4% to 5.2%, while as the antithesis of the previous country, the British at the same group ranges from 0.5% to 2.5% on gasoline expenditure. Regarding the middle-income, the gap narrows down between those countries where Americans finance their combustible at the range of 2.5% to 3.7% of their total income. Again, the descending pattern is depicted by the British in this group; the more income they have, the least money they spend on fuel – commencing at 5% and ending at 3.9%.
The rest category, the richest one, portrays a glaring decrease of money distributed on fuel for American individuals and a discontinued pattern for British people. The British’s richest ends at around 3%, continuing the previous fall, whereas the American’s trend shows an incessant fall for the richest one, hitting at 2.5% from about 4%.