The graph below shows the amounts of waste produced by three companies over a period of 15 years Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows the amounts of waste produced by three companies over a period of 15 years.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The line chart demonstrates the quantity of waste in tonnes that was produced by three diffirent entreprises from 2000 to 2015. Overall, the total amount of waste in company C witnessed a growth in the period of 15 years while the total garbage decreased in other corporations.
Looking at the graph in more detailed, between 2000 and 2015, the industry waste that company A produced plounged from 12 tonnes to around 8 tonnes. The wates that entreprise B produced witnessed a downward fluctuation in this period. It incresed sharply and reached a peak of over 10 tonnes in 2015 before dropping significantly and bottoming out 3 tonnes in 2015. In constrast, the waste resulted from the operation of company C experienced a gradually rise between 4 tonnes and approximately 7 tonnes from 2000 to 2010 before soaring up by approximately 3 tonnes in the period of 5 years after.