The graph below shows average carbon dioxide CO2 emissions per person in the United Kingdom Sweden Italy and Portugal between 1967 and 2007

The graph below shows average carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions per person in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Italy, and Portugal between 1967 and 2007.

The diagram above representates the average of people’s carbon dioxide emissions in United Kingdom, Sweden, Italy, and Portugal from 1967 to 2007. It is measured in metric tonnes per person. Overall, bit more countries shown the rising number while another one reached a fluctuating line and dropped dramatically.
According to the data in 1967 to 2007, the highest increase of CO2 emission occured in Italy and Portugal, it was rose steadily around 4 metric tonnes along the year. Those created the ascend graph successively approximately at 4 to 8 and 1 to 5 metric tonnes per person. Instead, in italian’s circumstances, carbon dioxide increased sharply in the first year and then fell dramatically in the next year, consecutively start about 8 to 10 and descended approach to 6. However, Sweden had the biggest fall of average emissions per person since 1967, it was started from about 11 dropped to around 9.