The graph below shows the consumption of fish and different kinds of meat in a European county between 1979 and 2004

The graph below shows the consumption of fish and different kinds of meat in a European county between 1979 and 2004.

The given line graph provides the information about the meat of fish and others, which were utilized by the European people from 1979 to 2004.

Taking a general overview, it is apparent that utilization of all kinds of meats showed a decline trend except children. While, the consumption of fish remained almost stable around 50 grams.

It can be clearly seen that the consumption of beef in 1979 was recorded almost 220 grams. Whereas, it showed a fluctuating trend till 1989. After this gradual decline was noticed with similar changes from 1989 to 2004. However, regarding usage of fish meat, it was wavered around 50 grams.

Turning to the next information, the opposite trend was displayed by both meat of lamb and chicken among the all years. The chicken rose considerably of 100 grams in 2004. Although, the consumption of lamb showed a significant decrease from 150 to approximately 75 grams.