The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004

The line graph illustrates how much fish and three different kinds of meat consumed in a particular European country from 1979 to 2004.

Overall, the consumption of beef and lamb decreased gradually while chicken consumption experienced a significant increase over the a-25-year period.

It can be seen from the graph that there was a fluctuation in the beef consumption from 1979 to 2004; after a drop at under 200 grams, it reached its highest point at nearly 250 grams. Throughout the remainder period, beef consumption declined constantly at approximately 100 grams in 2004. Similarly, the amount of lamb consumed experienced a downward trend, decreased by 100 grams per person per week.

On the contrary, the consumption of chicken grew significantly from under 150 grams in 1979 to 250 grams in 2004. The amount of chicken consumed in 2004 was the highest point of the whole graph while the consumption of fish remained steady and lower than other figures for 25 years.