The graph below shows the number of tourists visiting a particular Caribbean island between 2010 and 2017 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows the number of tourists visiting a particular Caribbean island between 2010 and 2017.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph shows the amount of people that traveled to the same Caribbean island between 2010 and 2017. In general, total amount of visitors increased over the span of 7 years.

It's clearly evident that number of travelers that stayed on island slightly increased over the years. Between 2010 and 2011 total value of people did not change, however after that it started to grow, doubling up its previous value in 2013. In the following years numbers plateued from 2013 to 2015 with decrease to 1.25 million in 2016 and getting back at 1.5 million by 2017.

The amount of visitors that stayed on cruise ships was mostly increasing except the drop to 0.25 million in 2012. The numbers peaked in 2017 reaching 2 million people. As seen in the graph, from 2013 to 2017 numbers were coniniously rising starting with 0.5 million and ending up with 2 million people.

The given line chart illustrates the amount of people who went to the Caribbean island in a period of 7 years from 2010 to 2017.
At a glance, it is apparent that the utter number of visitors who either staying on the island or staying on cruise ships tent to rise over the period shown. Overall, the number of people staying on the island was higher than the amount of people staying on cruise ships throughout the first years, however, there was a change in their position during the next years.
In 2010, the amount of visitors staying on the island was approximately 0.75 million people, which was tripled comparing to the number of tourists staying on cruise ships at the same time. The amount of people staying on the island doubled in the next 4 years after being stable in 2010. Beside, there was a growth in the number of tourists staying on cruise ships despite its slightly fluctuation between 2011 and 2013. By the end of 2014, the ratio of the number of visitors staying on cruise ships compared to itself in 2010 (2.5 million people) was 1 over 5.
Later in 2015, while the number of visitors staying on cruise ships kept increasing, there was a decline in the to total amount of people staying on the island that led to the change in the positions of the 2 groups of visitors in 2016. The number of tourists either staying on cruise ships or staying on the island, then, rose. By the end of 2016, the amount of visitors staying on cruise ships and the number of tourists staying on the island was 2 million people and 1.5 million people respectively. In total, the amount of people visiting the Caribbean island, from 2010 to 2017, witnessed a massive growth, from 1 million tourists to 3.5 million people (3.5 times)