The graph below shows the proportion of four different materials that were recycled from 1982 to 2010 in a particular country

The diagram provides the information about recycling rate of four different materials from 1982 to 2010.

It is noticeable that over these 30 years, the paper and cardboard materials were the most reused material than glass containers, aluminium cans and plastics which are ranged from 65 to 70 percent. In contrast, plastics are the lowest recycled material and still lower than 9 percent.

Looking at the information in details, we found that the reusing aluminium cans was started from 1986 and dramatically increased from 3 percent to approximately 45 percent in 2010. While glass containers started from 1982 and increased slightly from 50 to 60 percent in 30 years. Despite, the plastics recycling was started last one, but its behavior rose gradually. On contrary, paper and cardboard fluctuated in the first 10 years to peak at about 80 percent and then decreased sharply to 70 percent in 2010.