The graph shows the amount of fruit produced in four countries France Spain Germany Turkey from 1970 to 2010

The graph shows the amount of fruit produced in four countries (France, Spain, Germany, Turkey) from 1970 to 2010

The line graph compares and contrasts statistical data on the changes of fruit production in four different country in Europe over the fourty-one-year period from 1970 to 2010.

A closer look at the diagram highlights that while Spain' production dominant three other nations, it experienced a drop as well as Germany's manufacture. In contrast, Turkey and France's production climb considerably.

The amount of fruit manufactured in Spain represented the highest millions of tonnes around five millions over the period shown. Nevertheless, it showed an downward trend until 2010 after a peak at 6 millions in 1980. Besides that, Germany also declined to approximately 1 from 2.5 millions.

On the other hand, there were a considerable rise of fruit manufacture in Turkey and France. While Turkey saw a slightly climb between 1970 and 2010 to 3 millions, France fluctuated rapidly then upsurge in 2000 from the smallest amount in 1970 (approximately 1 million) to threefold.