The graph shows average annual expenditures on cell phone and residential phone services between 2001 and 2002

The graph shows average annual expenditures on cell phone and residential phone services between 2001 and 2002.

The line graph Illustrates the average amount of money spent in dollars annually on cell phones and land lines over a ten year period, specifically between 2001 and 2010.

Overall, it is seen that the total expenditure on land phones decreases over the years, whereas it increases for cell phones.
Meaning the line graphs of both move in opposite directions.

To begin with, in 2001 the total expenditure on residential phone services was at its peak of 700 dollars and it gradually reduced to its minimal in 2010 with total amount of 400 dollars.

Moving on to the cell phone services, the amount spent in 2001 was 200 dollars as compared to 700 dollars for residential phone services.
This amount steadily rose in a step wise manner to reach over 700 dollars in 2010.

Surprisingly in 2006, the amount spent on both services, cell and land phones was the same,which is about 550 dollars.